"We are overwhelmingly impressed with not only your tool, but your phenomenal customer support."
Now Fully Windows 7 Compatible
New for version 1.9.3
* Windows 7 Support
* Improved point-to-identify-field functionality
* Enhancements to TCP/IP Clients & Servers
What is Interface Explorer for HL7?
It's used by over 2,000 programmers and analysts to write, test, debug, and document HL7 interfaces much more quickly than they otherwise would be able to.
Making HL7 messages easier to read is the most obvious thing that Interface Explorer does, but it's actually just one of many reasons to buy. It's more than just an HL7 viewer or HL7 parser. You can interactively work with files containing up to 100,000's of HL7 messages to:
- Identify fields simply by pointing at them.
- Determine what fields are used by a particular interface.
- Determine all of the unique values that a particular field can contain.
- Parse and Export HL7 data into fixed-width or comma delimited files for import into other systems or reporting tools.
- Simulate a lab, or radiology, or HIM system by sending data directly to your interface engine or other system.
- Receive HL7 messages from other systems, enabling you to see the HL7 messages the way that the external system sees them.
- Easily parse and view HL7 interface archives by FTPing them directly into Interface Explorer.
- Read more about these and other features.
It's About Making Your Job Easier
Interface programming and debugging is hard enough without having to count pipes and carrots or fight with grep. The work we do can affect patient care and so we have to do everything that we can reasonably do to ensure that our interfaces work correctly.
So what makes your job easier: viewing HL7 messages with Notepad or vi or something like the following?
Single user licenses are just $295 with quantity discounts available at five and ten licenses. Site licenses are also available at very affordable prices. Detailed pricing is available.